2009년 4월 14일 화요일

The first time I got a pet.

Lena Kim

I first got my pet on my 10th birthday. My dad bought me a couple of fish. There were a female and a male fish. We bought a small, nice fish ball as well.
The first few days I was so happy and didn’t worry about them. However, I started to worry about them because I thought they might die. Then it happened; they did really die.
My female fish got pregnant. I think it was hard for her so she died. I was so sad that I cried a lot. The male one was sick so my dad returned him where we bought him. I don’t have and fish now. (It’s kind of good that I don’t have to worry any more. However, I still miss them.) Also, I learned that I shouldn’t get another pet. That’s because it’s hard for me to take care of the pet. Also, I would worry too much about my pet.
This is the story about my first and last pet.

3월 3일 포스팅된 '금이와 붕이'이야기 참고~

댓글 없음: